foorum.akvarist.ee

Akvaariumihuviliste kohtumispaik

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

[ 17 postitust ]  1, 2  Järgmine
Autor Sõnum
 Teema pealkiri: Swedish shops
PostitusPostitatud: Pühapäev Mär 04, 2007 09:16 
Tere!
Altum is a scalare impossible to breed,but anyway there is some bredders in the world who have done it,in Stockholm is a man who breed altum for about 15 years ago he is verry famous akvarist, by the way Altumits a high scalare about 30 cm high if you you want altum in akvarium akvarium must be 70 cm high it is neccesary,altum biotop its Rio Orinoco in Sweden altum its verry popular for akvarist for 5 years ago I have a akvarium 920 lit with 10 Altum they was 25 high,together with amazonasplants in akvarium you have a beautiful altumakvarium and about 28gr hot water I exchange 50 % water a day beacuse i have also discus in the akvarium/Ann-Mari :D

*** Moved to better area, don't think that author want purchase this fish *** Rein

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Tere Rein
PostitusPostitatud: Pühapäev Mär 11, 2007 09:54 
Tere!
Rein whats the problem?/Ann-Mari

Üles
 Teema pealkiri:
PostitusPostitatud: Pühapäev Mär 11, 2007 10:13 
Kasutaja avatar

Hi!
I think that you posted into a wrong forum (at least that's what i can deduce from Rein's comment on moving your topic). If this was the case, Rein acted correctly and you should have no reason to complain. If it was not so, please explain more thoroughly (and - please forgive me - in better english, if you please...sometimes your posts are really hard to understand).
On the other hand - isn't it great that we have a brave new member from abroad in our forum!

/Felch

PS. Do you keep only discuses or are there other fish as well in your tank? How much tanks do you have? It would be interesting to know you better and we have a special topic here: /varia/85/index.html for introducing youself. (It's header translates roughly as: who am i and what fish have i got"). Do write about yourself there as well!

Üles
 Teema pealkiri:
PostitusPostitatud: Esmaspäev Mär 12, 2007 01:00 
Kasutaja avatar

Pildid: 6
Felch kirjutas:
I think that you posted into a wrong forum (at least that's what i can deduce from Rein's comment on moving your topic). If this was the case, Rein acted correctly and you should have no reason to complain.

No, this wasn't case, I moved topic only after writing reply.
Btw, man about who Ann-Mari is writing is probably Sven Fornbäck. Although breeding Pterophyllum altum (not Phterrophyllum Altum) is very difficult, this is less rare today, there are also other hobbyists (Smaciarz, etc.) who succeded. Some instructions: http://www.kallidan.com/aquarium/Angelf ... train.html

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Tere!
PostitusPostitatud: Teisipäev Mär 13, 2007 10:11 
Tere!
Rein you wrote about Fornbäck he is my friend he is living in stockholm,he was buy 4 :D of my altumscalare for 6 years ago/Ann-Mari

Üles
 Teema pealkiri:
PostitusPostitatud: Teisipäev Mär 13, 2007 10:45 
Kasutaja avatar

Hi!
Any chance of getting pictures of your tank(s) and Discuses?

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Tere Felsh
PostitusPostitatud: Kolmapäev Mär 14, 2007 01:36 
Tere!
Of course Felsh I can send picture but first tomorrow I have 12 ex of Red Rose discus breeding in Stockholm by a verry good breeder,/Ann-Mari :D

Üles
 Teema pealkiri:
PostitusPostitatud: Neljapäev Mär 15, 2007 08:07 
Akvarist
Kasutaja avatar

Pildid: 2
Tegelikult on see Rootsi kunn.

Üles
PostitusPostitatud: Neljapäev Mär 15, 2007 03:17 
Tere!
Amfiibinimeeme what do you mean? :D Sweden have manny good akvarist/Ann-Mari

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Re: Tere!
PostitusPostitatud: Neljapäev Mär 15, 2007 04:27 
Kasutaja avatar

annmari kirjutas:
Tere!
Amfiibinimeeme what do you mean? :D Sweden have manny good akvarist/Ann-Mari

Kind of local joke. Can't be adequately translated.

Üles
PostitusPostitatud: Reede Mär 30, 2007 04:54 
Tere!
A verry good :D akvariumkauplus in Stockholm is www.akvarieleasing.se they have allthing in akvariumhobby/Ann-Mari

Üles
 Teema pealkiri:
PostitusPostitatud: Reede Mär 30, 2007 06:18 
Kasutaja avatar

Is it because i could not find or were they really too lazy to make an english page also?

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Tere Felch!
PostitusPostitatud: Reede Mär 30, 2007 09:55 
Tere!
You can finde leasing in Sundbyberg Stockholm if you go in to this akvariumkauplus I think you will say its the best shop you can finde they have allthing in akvariumhobby they take fish from the best breeder and even much Wildcaugh fish Tony Andersson who work there he have been in Lake Malawi for manny years ago if you are intrested Felch you can call to Tony he speak verry good :D english and can help you his number is:
468987270 ask for Tony /Ann-Mari

Üles
PostitusPostitatud: Esmaspäev Apr 02, 2007 03:46 
Tere!
Dont play joke with me Rein whats the problem to make commersial for a akariumkuaplus in Stockhom?I dont se anny problem with that about my discus I hade mail photos of them from my mobilcamera to Andreas Jalak why he dont put them up I dont know please speeak friendly to me Rein /Ann-Mari

Üles
 Teema pealkiri:
PostitusPostitatud: Kolmapäev Apr 04, 2007 03:00 
Akvarist

Tere!

Pterophyllum altum thread in Aquarium Fish forum is probably not the best place to post information on Stockholm aquarium shops. Perhaps Ann-Mari or Moderators can open a new thread covering Swedish shops in Varia forum and move this information there (there already is a thread about Estonian shops).
Sweden is not too far from Estonia and many Estonians are visiting Stockholm and the other Swedish cities. So having a decent overview of shops, their locations, offering, prices etc. could be valuable.
I can personally recommend
http://www.akvarielagret.se in Bromma, probably the biggest aquarium shop in Scandinavia
and
http://www.tritonakvarium.se in Täby, formerly known as JR Akvarium.

Üles
 [ 17 postitust ]  1, 2  Järgmine

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

Sa ei saa teha uusi teemasid siin foorumis
Sa ei saa postitustele vastata siin foorumis
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi siin foorumis
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi siin foorumis
Sa ei saa postitada siin foorumis manuseid

PHPBB Archiver