foorum.akvarist.ee

Akvaariumihuviliste kohtumispaik

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

[ 17 postitust ]  1, 2  Järgmine
Autor Sõnum
 Teema pealkiri: Tere Hello!
PostitusPostitatud: Esmaspäev Jaan 29, 2007 09:49 
Tere Hello!
I write in english,in Sweden we have a ciklidgruop with the name Nordiska ciklidsällskapet in english Northern Ciklid Company we are 1,500 members and we have African ciklids South american ciklids yes ciklids from round the world,Northern ciklidscompany its the biggest ciklid company in the world at the moment,we are intresed to have contact with estonina ciklid hobbyists,we have our own homepage www.ciklid.se I have just speak with the leader of our ciklidcompany Mikael Westerlund from Helsinki Suomi and he also say to you in estonia if you want contact with us go in to our homepage and write in english and we will answer you in english in english we can have contact with eachother,I think that Estonian ciklidhobbyist and Swedish ciklidhobbyist can learn much from eachother,With best wishes to Estonina from sweden,lets here from you and please write in englsih and we will answer you soon,Nägemiseni from Ann-Mari lahti

Üles
 Teema pealkiri:
PostitusPostitatud: Teisipäev Jaan 30, 2007 02:18 
Akvarist
Kasutaja avatar

good to hear from you :)

rene

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Tere Rene!
PostitusPostitatud: Teisipäev Jaan 30, 2007 02:04 
Tere!
Yes as I said you can go into our forum and write in english www.ciklid.se it is a verry good forum we have members from skandinavia Nägemiseni from Ann-Mari :D

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Tere!
PostitusPostitatud: Teisipäev Jaan 30, 2007 02:28 
Tere!
Rene I have discus in my akvarium 12 example the name of them its Red Rose,I have akvarium with 275 lit,filtrering from Eheim,Nägemiseni from Ann-Mari :D

Üles
PostitusPostitatud: Teisipäev Jaan 30, 2007 03:56 
Tere!
My husband and I come to Tallinn in summer and stay 5 weeks I think I will do some article for Ciklid.se about Estonina akvarist,I will take some photos in akvariekauplus in estonian to and write some article,Nägemiseni from Ann-Mari Long living a free estonia PS If akvarist from estonia wisit ciklid.se please make a registration first all of you are welcome to write there in english :D

Üles
PostitusPostitatud: Neljapäev Veebr 01, 2007 11:27 
TERE!
In Stockholm we have 5 akvarieklubbi,it is Stockholm akvarist,Nynäshamn akvarist,Spånga akvarist ja Bollmora akvarist,ja Haninge akvarist,the biggest akvariekauplus in Stockholm is akvarielagri Bromma webbadressi; www.akvarielagret.se and even akvarieleasing in Sundbyberg Stockholm webbadressi:www.akvareieleasing.se Nägemiseni from Ann-Mari ja diskus www.simontorp.se :D

Üles
PostitusPostitatud: Neljapäev Veebr 01, 2007 11:29 
Tere!
PS:www.akvarieleasing.se

Üles
 Teema pealkiri:
PostitusPostitatud: Reede Veebr 02, 2007 12:37 
Kasutaja avatar

Hi, AnnMari!

Do You have enthusiasts in your country building themselves DIY aquarium techniques? Controllers for example. Since i am also such freak, it would be interesting to speak to them and share ideas (preferably in english)

Farväl!

Üles
 Teema pealkiri:
PostitusPostitatud: Reede Veebr 02, 2007 12:42 
Akvarist
Kasutaja avatar

akvarielagret is still as amazing as ever :)

r.

Üles
PostitusPostitatud: Reede Veebr 02, 2007 01:00 
Tere!
Fesh yes you can go into our homepage www.ciklid.se but you must do a registration first I thnik it is in english there you can finde many of our members who make their own akvarium,yes lagret it a good akvariekauplus have you been there before Rene?I do so i write in www.ciklid.se that estonina akvarist its coming there they will be verry happy to enjoy the contact with you,Nägemiseni from Ann-Mari

Üles
 Teema pealkiri:
PostitusPostitatud: Reede Veebr 02, 2007 01:23 
Kasutaja avatar

Unfortunately regitration is not in english. I understood (well, more or less) all until "Ange ditt medlemsnummer". Please translate this part!

godnatt!

Üles
PostitusPostitatud: Reede Veebr 02, 2007 01:27 
Tere!
Fesh I will help you its possible to make an english regisration I think,nägemiseni from Ann-Mari

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Re: Tere!
PostitusPostitatud: Reede Veebr 02, 2007 11:00 
Kasutaja avatar

annmari kirjutas:
Tere!
Fesh I will help you its possible to make an english regisration I think,nägemiseni from Ann-Mari

Thanks, but no need to reorganize anything. Please just translate this phrase. I guess i can cope with others.
/Felch

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Re: Tere!
PostitusPostitatud: Reede Veebr 02, 2007 11:36 
Meremees
Kasutaja avatar

Felch kirjutas:
annmari kirjutas:
Please just translate this phrase. I guess i can cope with others.
/Felch
See on tasulise ühingu NCS=Nordiska Ciklidsällskapet liikmenumber. Ei ole kohustuslik!
http://www.ciklid.se/ncs_visa.asp?NR=716

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Tere Estonian akvarist!
PostitusPostitatud: Esmaspäev Veebr 05, 2007 10:09 
Tere!
Please go in to www.ciklid.se and make an registration and you can write there in english manny of the akvarist there will help you to make your own akvarium etc,etc,Nägemiseni from Ann-Mari :D

Üles
 [ 17 postitust ]  1, 2  Järgmine

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

Sa ei saa teha uusi teemasid siin foorumis
Sa ei saa postitustele vastata siin foorumis
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi siin foorumis
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi siin foorumis
Sa ei saa postitada siin foorumis manuseid

PHPBB Archiver