Akvaariumihuviliste kohtumispaik

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

[ 2 postitust ] 
Autor Sõnum
 Teema pealkiri: Ethical Aquarium Store
PostitusPostitatud: Laupäev Juul 07, 2018 08:46 
Akvarist

Hi,

I have been thinking about the conditions that the fish are kept in. It is a minor disaster. Betta fish especially look so miserable. They are stuck in these tiny little containers, about the size of a coffee mug, and stacked on top of each other. It looks awful.The fish are kept in overcrowded aquariums also. And from what I"ve read, most fish come from like Indonesia where they douse the coral with cyanide to capture the fish. Half the fish die, and half float to the top stunned. THe coral dies.So my crazy idea is this: an ethical aquarium store. It would have gigantic tanks that rival what you see in public aquariums, that go from floor to eye level. Fish would be kept in more spacious conditions with plants and so on. It would almost be a mini-zoo. This would result in healthier fish which of course would be a selling point for these pets. Also, as much as possible the fish would be bred on store grounds so as to minimize ecological destruction. Prices of course would be higher, but higher prices for individual fish are no big deal, since most go for under 5 bucks.

For More Details:-
Animated Explainer Video Production Company

Thanks!

Üles
 Teema pealkiri: Re: Ethical Aquarium Store
PostitusPostitatud: Laupäev Juul 07, 2018 08:02 
Administraator
Kasutaja avatar

Pildid: 6
I believe you're posting in wrong forum and I'm confused, how your link is tied to what you're trying to say. Beside, this forum is not related to any business.
This forum is a place where aquarists communicate with each other and learn how to raise and keep fish in home aquariums. If you do not have anything instructive to say about that, please do not post!

Thank you in advance

Üles
 [ 2 postitust ] 

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

Sa ei saa teha uusi teemasid siin foorumis
Sa ei saa postitustele vastata siin foorumis
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi siin foorumis
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi siin foorumis
Sa ei saa postitada siin foorumis manuseid

PHPBB Archiver